Thursday, January 28, 2010

Camp Spanking Video Anyone Know Of An Effective Way To Discipline, Or Maybe A Boot Camp That's Not Costly?

Anyone know of an effective way to discipline, or maybe a boot camp that's not costly? - camp spanking video

I know that the damage had been done and I can not change the past. Well, what should I do? She is 11 and has no male role models. just me. and I can not hard enough, even if I wanted. she has a bad attitude, and I think you can ever meet anyone (teachers, adults, children ,....) he wanted. I am a single mother, I can not afford the costs of training were examined. Is it too late?

3 comments:

  1. If you are also behind the ..... played

    If you are unable to beat him (which works great with my kids .... they know better), then I suggest that sitting in a small area with no TV, games, telephone, computer, d something "fun to all day. Ask them to sit and read a book each time the above-mentioned measures. The life difficult for them to see, not the least, and the things and they do not run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this problem with my son, not years, and have tried everything. What finally worked was a system of rewards. Whenever the action to take the whole day and the next day. The third day, it may be "a" from "not very important to take things" as she goes. Every day he gets something, until it again. When the middle, things will get back on it works, it takes away all the holidays and two days with what he wants and starts the bonus system. We have it for 3 months and finally quite well. At this age is not really hitting trick to the really important things (mobile phones, books, computers, television, radio, outdoor games, bike, trampoline, etc. ... do not remove) to. When I say eliminate, I mean everything. Believe me, I know you can not clean your entire room w / nothing but a bed, but on how to make him believe. After a while you realize how much he wants to hurt and it will change a point. GOOD luck ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day you will be out .... Create your own boot camp ... Clock awakened at 6:30, he made all sorts of exercises .... I scream to feel pain, and you know who the boss ... or you can talk to a police officer and you see when you enter arbitrary arrest and somewhere .... and when you call, say it can do against it ... Nuthing they must pay for their mistakes .... You are a parent, you say, why not vice versa ....

    ReplyDelete