Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bone Spur After Tooth Extraction After Wisdom Teeth Extraction I Have A Clear Bony Looking Thing Hanging Between Two Back Teeth. What Is It?

After wisdom teeth extraction I have a clear bony looking thing hanging between two back teeth. What is it? - bone spur after tooth extraction

I have b / c accidents. I thought it might be a cause of bone, so I went with the tweezers. It seemed as dental floss. Can I lurch? I do not know whether in fact the same 4 I've just yesterday.
Thank you,
Concerned, I have done something wrong.

4 comments:

  1. It is likely that the stitches. I remember just after my wisdom teeth a few years. I went to remove with tongs, until I realized what they were. It should go so, make sure that they are no more than bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be the so-called gel-foam, and that's exactly what it is, the foam dissolves and stop the bleeding. If that's what it was, I would not worry about it, but only to keep clean the area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA)February 22, 2010 at 7:01 AM

    PROBABLY NOT be something bad, but certainly not to shoot. That was probably escaped Stritch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For more information on the prevention of surgical removal of wisdom teeth in Australia, go to http://www.oceansurgical.com.au/

    ReplyDelete